Lego Creations with Perler Beads

LEGO PARTY ACTIVITIES, LEGO HEAD OUT OF PERLER BEADS
LEGO PARTY ACTIVITIES, LEGO HEAD OUT OF PERLER BEADS, LEGO PARTY FAVOR
Over the holiday, I was introduced to Perler Beads. While these are not LEGOS at all, they are a lot of fun. I used them to create Christmas ornaments.  I could not resist creating a LEGO Mini fig head. These little plastic beads reminded me a lot of building a Mosaic with LEGOS. I liked them right a way. They made lots of wonderful Christmas ornaments and a few beads went a long way. They would be a perfect craft for any LEGO party celebration.

I hope you get a chance to try some out. I just wanted to add that this is my own opinion that I chose to share with my readers. I have not received any product, or compensation for my opinion.

Have a blessed day!


LEGO PARTY ACTIVITIES, LEGO HEAD OUT OF PERLER BEADS















Comments

  1. We call them Hama beads in the Uk and they are great fun!

    Thanks for linking to The Sunday Showcase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! What a fun project. Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a great week,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment