Noah's Ark LEGO Creation

Over the past couple of weeks we have been studying Noah's Ark in our Answers for Kids Bible Study.  I love my new Bible Study!  If you have not checked out Answers in Genesis you should definitely check out their site.  I had the chance to listen to Ken Ham speak at church and it was great.

During my studies, I have learned that Noah's Ark was not as it is pictured in many children's Bible stories. It was more like a tank.  Not a boat with animals hanging out of the top.  I also learned that God sent the animals to Noah.  Noah did not have to chose them or try to get them onto the ark.  Did you know that God sent seven of each clean animal onto the ark?  Did you know that God sent the rainbow as a promise that he would never again flood the earth?  If you would like to read about Noah's Ark you can find it in the Bible in Genesis 6.

I hope you enjoy my Noah's Ark Lego Creation.  Check out Answers in Genesis.  You will be amazed at what knowledge you find there.  They also have a Creation Museum in Kentucky.  I'd love to visit it some day. 

Have a blessed day!


Building LEGOS with Christ, Noah's Ark LEGO Creation, Biblical LEGO Creations
Noah's Ark LEGO® Creation
Building LEGOS with Christ, Noah's Ark LEGO Creation, Biblical LEGO Creations


Building LEGOS with Christ, Noah's Ark LEGO Creation, Biblical LEGO Creations

Comments

  1. Hello!

    I love Answers in Genesis and Legos too! I am thrilled to see other young people (I am 15) who are passionate about the truth of God's Word! Your Lego creations are very impressive, but more than that they are glorifying to the One True Creator God! I would be willing to keep in touch with you, as I too am a homeschooling, Lego maniac with a passion for creation science. In fact, I actually lead a creation ministry called Foundations Creation Club at our home church in Northern California! Feel free to look us up on the internet, if its alright with your parents. We have a blog and a Facebook page too, if that is something you or your family are interested in checking out. I will follow your blog and make sure to keep checking out all the great things you have made. By the way, I have made a couple things myself, including a scene from Job 40-41 of the Behemoth & Leviathan and a life-size baby T. Rex. I was wondering if maybe you would be interested in posting it on your blog? Just an idea... Thank you so much for honoring the Creator with your creations! God bless you!

    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed posting your Behemoth & Leviathan LEGO Creation. You are very talented. I would love to post the life size baby T. Rex if you would like to email the photos.
      Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Great job with the ark! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Glad you enjoyed the LEGO Ark.

      Delete
  3. God bless the child who has his own....FAITH!!!! HERE is a young man who through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit shows everyone God's work with a little bit of ingenuity and creativity (also I believe given by the Lord). To substantionlly teach us all God's love for us. Yea, a little child SHALL lead them!!!!! Praise you Lord for mercifully humbling us back to the "roots" of our faith, so that we may see you once again like this little boy. God bless you and keep on building with those LEGOS!!!! Sincerely from a sister in Christ in southern Maryland, Cassie :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment